The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
July 1, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. The Most Honest Resume You'll Ever See -- by Mark Bazar
2. Here's the Tricky Interview Question Facebook Uses to Weed Out Selfish Candidates -- by Shana Lebowitz
3. This Single Job Hunting Statistic Will Blow Your Mind -- by Lou Adler
4. Best Practices for Better Pay Equity -- by Kira Makagon
5. How To Attract and Retain Millennials In the New Talent Galaxy -- by Brian Fetherstonhaugh
6. Why You Need to Talk People Out of Working for You -- by Jack Delosa
7. The 9 Most Common Job Application Mistakes -- by DailyWorth, Levo League
8. What the Best Cross-Cultural Managers Have in Common -- by Linda brimm
9. Why Companies Should Help Tackle Student Debt -- by Michael J. Fenlon
10. 8 Do’s and Don’ts for Your First Conversation With a Passive Candidate -- by Lou Adler
* Image by Bo Nielsen
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.