The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
July 15, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Why Software Engineers Are Declining Your Offers -- by Katie Bowles
2. Why Your Employees Need to Hear Bad News First -- by Bill McGowan
3. June Jobs Take Off -- by Jill Schlesinger
4. SurveyMonkey Found 7 Ways Millennials Think (Much) Differently About Top Brands -- by Eric Van Susteren
5. 3 Reasons Why Talent Management Isn’t Working Anymore -- by Todd Warner
6. The 9 Biggest Reasons People Get Fired by Companies They Founded -- by Eugene Kim
7. The ‘Uberization’ Of Recruitment: What You Need To Know -- by Michelle Burke
8. Is It Time to Hire? These 3 Signs Could Spell ‘Yes’ -- by Paul McDonald
9. Achieving "Q" - The Superfecta of Hiring -- by Lou Adler
10. How the Concept of "Purpose" Can Make a Huge Difference in Attracting Talent -- by Jonathan Campbell
*Image by Trey Ratcliff
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.