The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
July 22, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Five Ways to Check Your Hiring Blind Spots -- by Jack Welch
2. Why Software Engineers Are Declining Your Offers -- by Katie Bowles
3. Culture, Values, and Career Opportunities Are Biggest Drivers of Your Employment Brand -- by Josh Bersin
4. What Makes a Great Recruiter in This Market? -- by Craig Watson
5. Are You Prepared for a Shifting Workforce? -- by lynn Good
6. What Pokemon Go Taught Me About Talent Management -- by Erin Crushing
7. Why Everyone Should Have Been in Talent Acquisition -- by Johannes Foertsch
8. When It Comes To Recruiting, Texting May Be The Next Big Thing -- by Ilya Pozin
9. To Grow as a Leader, Seek More Complex Assignments -- by Claudio Fernández-Aráoz
10. 17 Things I Wish I Had Known on My First Day as a Recruiter -- by Jennifer Kim
*Image by Antonio Cinotti
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.