The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
July 29, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 8 Things Pokémon Go Can Teach Us About Talent Acquisition -- by Thomas Bourgault
2. What Can the Recruitment Industry Learn From Michelle Obama and...Melania Trump's speechwriter...? -- by Pete Watson
3. What I learned from Sheryl Sandberg -- by Ed Bastian
4. Why Building a Great Team is the Key to an Ideal Workplace -- by Padmasree Warrior
5. Using Design Thinking to Embed Learning in Our Jobs -- by Josh Bersin
6. Use a Pre-hire Performance Review to Convert Strangers into Acquaintances -- by Lou Adler
7. The Common Myths About Performance Reviews, Debunked -- by Peter Cappelli
8. The 10 Most Valuable Career Skills You Can Acquire In Your Spare Time -- by Trent Hamm
9. Why GE is Changing a Decades-Old Management Practice That Could Affect 300,000 Employees -- by Rachel Gillett
10. The Gap Between Women and Men in STEM and What You Can Do About It [INFOGRAPHIC] -- by Esther Cruz
*Image by Jeff Wallace
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.