The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
August 5, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. A Senior GE Executive Explains How She Tests Job Candidates -- by Rachel Gillett
2. 10 Simple Yet Effective Ways Recruiters Can Work Better -- by Siofra Pratt
3. Winning the War on Millennial Talent in Today’s Digital Economy -- by Nick Bass
4. 12 Candidate Warning Signs For Interviewers -- by Lizzi Hart
5. Managing Great People -- by Daniel Portillo
6. 9 Reasons Why Counter Offers NEVER Work -- by Sarah Socha
7. Why Onboarding is Like Getting a New Puppy -- by Russell Thompson
8. Lack of Diversity Isn’t A Pipeline Issue -- by Sean Cervera
9. The 20 Most Common Things That Come Up During Reference Checks -- by Cynthia A. Hedricks
10. 4 Unconventional Interview Questions to Hire Original Thinkers -- by Vivian Giang
*Image by Christopher Michel
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.