The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
August 12, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Why I Won't Hire A 'Money-Driven' Candidate -- by Liz Ryan
2. KPMG Scraps Multi Stage Interview Process -- Richard Crump
3. How To: Outbound Vs. Inbound Sourcing Part 1 -- by Tanya Bourque and Ninh Tran
6. 5 Signs That a Job Applicant Has a Lot of Potential -- by Vivian Giang
7. Attracting Millennial Candidates With Live Video -- by Liz Weeks
8. A Salesforce exec who hires more than 8,000 people a year shares one question she asks every job candidate -- by Rachel Gillett
9. 5 Ways to Create a Company Culture That Attracts Top Millennial Talent -- by Courtney Spritzer
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.