The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
September 2, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. How the Former CEO of Campbell Soup Used a Skill We All Learned as Children to Inspire Teamwork and Affection in His Company -- by Shana Lebowitz
2. How to Write a Great Job Posting: 23 Killer Tips & Strategies -- By Sravani
3. Need Innovators? Recruit Those Who See The Glass As Half Empty … And Leaking -- by Dr. John Sullivan
4. The Highest Paid Workers in Silicon Valley are Not Software Engineers -- by Michael J. Coren
5. How Job Seekers Undersell Their Qualifications In Job Interviews (With Three Real-Life Examples) -- by Caroline Ceniza-Levine
6. Never Ask About the Money, but Always Ask This at Every Interview -- by Lou Adler
7. Facebook Hired Me At 18. But My Story Isn’t As Perfect As It Sounds -- by Michael Sayman
8. The Yawning Skills Gap on American Boards (it’s Not Only About Gender) -- by Tom Manning
9. Why Many Super Successful People Follow a Simple Rule Created by Benjamin Franklin -- by Michael Simmons, Inc.
10. Data Reveals The Most In-demand Soft Skills Among Candidates -- by Guy Berger
*Image by Christopher Chan
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.