The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
September 16, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. The One Interview Question I Ask Every Potential Hire -- by Moira Forbes
2. Text-Interviewing — The Next Big Thing In Recruiting? -- by Dr. John Sullivan
3. An Unexpected Way to Stop People from Quitting -- by Ryan Holmes
4. Microsoft Wants Autistic Coders. Can It Find Them And Keep Them? -- by Vauhini Vara
5. Asking Job Applicants Their Current Salary Could Become Illegal Nationwide -- by Martha C. White
6. Downsizing Slows, Job Openings Reach New High -- by Roy Maurer
7. A Psychologist Says Interviews Are a Terrible Way to Hire — Here's What You Should Do Instead -- by Jacquelyn Smith
8. Three New Killer Interview Questions -- by Aaron Hurst
9. The Unemployable Graduate Crisis and How We Can Fix It -- by Alistair Cox
10. The 3 Keys to Staying Happy at Work, According to Google’s Personal Growth Guru -- by Vivian Giang
*Image by Sacha Fernandez
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.