The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
September 30, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Five Reasons Not To Hire Someone -- Even If They're Qualified -- by Liz Ryan
2. The Skill Gap Exposed In One Simple Chart -- by Paul Petrone
3. Game On: Unilever to Use Mobile Gaming to Hire Staff -- by julia Kollewe
4. Salary Negotiation: An Essential Skill for Closing the Pay Gap? -- by Bianca Lopes
5. How High is Your Hiring Bar? -- by Kinjal Choudhary
6. 17 Incredible Perks Companies Like Google, Facebook, and Airbnb Offer Their Employees -- by Jacquelyn Smith
7. We Need a Better Way to Visualize People’s Skills -- by Michelle Weis
8. Ask this Critical Question to Assess Technical and Team Skills -- by Lou Adler
9. 3 Reasons to Own Your Career in 2017 (If You Don't, Research Shows, It'll Own You) -- by J.T. O'Donnell
10. 11 Hiring Hacks Every Recruiter Should Know in 2017 -- by Vivian Giang
*Image by mariusz kluzniak
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.