The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
October 21, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 5 Hedge Fund Recruiters Told Us the Hottest Trends in Hiring -- by Rachael Levy
2. Goldman Sachs' Edith Cooper Says its Time to Start Talking About Race in the Workplace - Here's How She's Doing That -- by Laura Lorenzetti Soper
3. Bad Recruitment Experiences Cost Brands Millions in Lost Customers -- by Mindi Chahal
4. This is What Work-Life Balance Looks Like at a Company With 100% Retention of Moms -- by Jenny Anderson
5. How Hiring Managers Can Become 100% Better at Hiring -- by Lou Adler
6. 5 Hidden Examples of Recruitment Discrimination -- by Marian Bloodworth
7. The Hiring Game -- Ryan Craig
8. How to Hire with Algorithms -- by Oren Danieli,Andrew Hillis, and Michael Luca
9. A Year in Recruitment Will Change You -- by Calum Morrison
10. Interviewing Candidates Over Lunch? Lettuce Help You With That -- by Joe Burridge
*Image by Bo Nielsen