The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
February 12, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. We Got 10 CEOs to Tell Us Their One Killer Interview Question For New Hires -- by Jason Karaian
2. 11 interview questions hiring managers ask to test your personality -- by Jacquelyn Smith
3. A Scorecard for Making Better Hiring Decisions -- by Ben Dattner
4. Hiring Adjustments For Generations X And Y -- by Dawkins Brown
5. One Valuable Marketing Tip For Recruiters -- by James Leighton Davis
6. Top 100 Graduate Employer Rankings reveals where university students want to work -- by Charis Chang
7. Top 35 Skills That Can Get You Hired in 2016 -- by Sravani
8. How to: Put Your Best Face Forward on Your LinkedIn Profile (Infographic) -- by Siofra Pratt
9. The 3 Skills Recruiters Need to Master (and the Resources to Help Do That) -- by Paul Petrone
* image by Justin Brown
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.