The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
November 4, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Top 22 Interview Questions to Assess Business Acumen -- by Sravani
2. 24 Terrifying Job Ad Blunders (Halloween Special) -- by Sofria Pratt
4. Looking for Top Talent? Stop Looking at Degrees (And Look at This Instead) -- by Justin Bariso
5. Jobs Don’t Have a Future, People Do -- by Jan Tegze
6. Technology Will Never Be Optimized Without Talent — here's why -- by Janice Bryant Howroyd
7. HR Can’t Change Company Culture by Itself -- by Rebecca Newton
8. The Most Surprising Perk for the 900 New York-based Employees at Yelp Costs the $2.4 Billion Company Nothing -- by Áine Cain and Jacquelyn Smith
9. Starbucks' Head of Talent Acquisition Urges Recruiters to Recognize Their Power to Lead Change -- by Cassandra Brown
10. This Could Be The Most Impactful Recruiting Article Of The Year — Timing Is Everything In Recruiting -- by Dr. John Sullivan
*Image by Jeff P.