The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
November 11, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 7 Dangerous Character Flaws Recruiters Often Miss -- by Bernard Marr
2. What We've Learned from Hiring 10,000 Veterans at Hilton -- by Chris Nassetta
3. Too Many Recruitment Tools Are Killing Your Recruiting Efforts -- by Tim Sackett
4. Keep Employees from Leaving by Emphasizing Teamwork -- by Claudio Fernández and AráozRajeev Vasudeva
5. Where's Waldo? An Ode To Throwing Out Bizarre Interview Questions -- by Lana Ramadan
6. Why This CEO Only Hires "PhDs" for His Firm -- by Betty Liu
7. Hiring for Diversity is Exactly the Same Thing as Hiring the Right People -- by Mina Radhakrishnan
8. STEM Education: The Future of the U.S. Economy -- by Gary Shapiro
9. Measuring Your Employees’ Invisible Forms of Influence -- by Chantrelle Nielsen, David Niu and Si Meng
10. 6 Mistakes Small Businesses Make When Hiring Salespeople (and How to Avoid Them) -- by Geoffrey James
*Image by Daragh Burns
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.