The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
December 2, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Silicon Valley Bank is Thinking About Removing Names From Résumés to Prevent Unconscious Bias Against Job Candidates -- by Lara O'Reilly
2. Why (and How) HR Needs to Act More Like Marketing -- by Mark W. Schaefer
3. 7 of the Best Places to Promote Your Employer Brand -- by Sofia Pratt
4. When Less Is More: Make HR "Go Away" -- by Josh Bersin
5. Google's Eric Schmidt Was Flummoxed by One of the Company's Famously Tough Interview Questions -- by Julie Bort
6. What I Look for in Candidates Interviewing at My Startup -- by Caren Maio
7. Building a Workforce for the GIG Economy -- by Alain Dehaze
8. How to Refocus the Interview to Increase Assessment Accuracy -- by Lou Adler
9. ADP Report: Employers Added 216,000 More Jobs This Month -- by John Zappe
10. Why We Need to Rethink Hiring for Culture Fit, According to LinkedIn’s Head of HR -- by Cassandra Brown
* Image by Zack Dischner
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.