The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
December 9, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. The 50 Best Places to Work in 2017, According to Employees -- by Rachel Gillett
2. 4 Things Successful Leaders Need To Know About Their Own LinkedIn Profile -- by David Sturt and Todd Nordstrom
3. After Leading Recruiting at Google and Salesforce, Homebrew's Beth Scheer Relies on These Proven Strategies to Build Great Teams -- by Jenna Abdou
4. Why Do People Move Jobs? -- by James Caan
5. Posting a Picture of You Drinking a Beer No Longer Hurts Your Career, But This Could -- by J.T. O'Donnell
6. Here’s Why We’re Hiring More Than a Thousand College Grads Each Year -- by Mark V. Hurd
7. These 20 Soft Skills Define Greatness -- by Lou Adler
8. People Are No Longer The CEO’s Most Important Asset -- by Gary Burnison
9. Arianna Huffington Looks for 2 Qualities in New Hires, and You Won't Find Them on a Résumé -- by Shana Lebowitz
10. A Poem-Worthy Look Back at All the Ways Recruiters Crushed It in 2016 -- by Lauren Vesty
* Image by Alex
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.