The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
December 16, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 6 Ways to Screen Job Candidates for Strategic Thinking -- by Dr. John Sullivan
2. 'Just So You Know, 150 People Applied For This Job' -- by Liz Ryan
3. Four Reasons Why I Was a Terrible Recruiter -- by Paul Drury
4. How to Eliminate 50% of All Hiring Mistakes in 30 Minutes -- by Lou Adler
5. 8 Mistakes That Make Great Employees Leave -- by Travis Bradberry
6. Design Your Employee Experience as Thoughtfully as You Design Your Customer Experience -- by Denise Lee Yohn
7. 3 Soft Skills You Need To Be Able To Spot In Candidates -- by Josh Tolan
8. The Most Important Job of 2017 is One You Haven't Heard of -- by Anna O'Dea
10. Ban the Term “Culture Fit” and Other Great Diversity Tips From Pandora -- by Kate Reilly
*Image by Michael Matti
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.