The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
February 19, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. How to Hire Without Getting Fooled by First Impressions -- by Tanya Menon & Leigh Thompson
2. 7 Rules for Job Interview Questions That Result in Great Hires -- by John Sullivan
3. How to Assess a Job Candidate Who Doesn’t Fit the Mold -- by Anna Ranieri
4. Can a Database Of Women Really Fix the Boardroom Gender Gap? -- by Caroline Fairchild
5. Over 40? The Major Interview Mistake You Could Be Making -- by J.T. O'Donnell
6. The Right Way to Check a Reference -- by Claudio Fernández-Aráoz
7. 4 Interview Questions You Should Stop Asking (and the Ones You Should Ask Instead) -- by Ritika Puri
8. Why Critical Thinking Is So Important for Sourcing -- by Amybeth Quinn
9. Why Should I Thank My Employees for Doing Their Jobs? -- by Liz Ryan
10. A Look at the World’s Most Passionate Recruiter: Jim Harbaugh -- by Paul Petrone
* Image by Daniel Sallai
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.