The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
February 26, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Cover Letters Are Dead: Do This Instead -- by Stephanie Vozza
2. 6 Job Interview Questions Every Employee Needs to Ask -- by Jeff Haden
3. Interview Techniques That Get Beyond Canned Responses -- by Alicia Bassuk and Jodi Glickman
5. 6 Job Interview Questions Every Employee Needs to Ask -- by Jeff Haden
6. 10 Ways to Spot if a Candidate is Lying -- by Lizzi Hart
7. A former Zappos Manager Explains How Her Job Changed After the Company Got Rid of Bosses -- by Richard Feloni
8. Deloitte Declares 26 Weeks of Maternity Leave for Women Employees; PWC, EY, KPMG to Follow Suit -- by Prachi Verma
9. CEO Ruins Company’s Employer Brand With a Single Email -- by J.T. O'Donnell
10. 6 Candidate Questions You Should Be Ready to Answer -- by Jenny Jedeikin
* Image by Eric Leslie
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.