The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
March 4, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Facebook's Most Asked Interview Question is Tough to Answer But a Brilliant Way to Find the Perfect Fit -- by Richard Feloni
2. Here’s the Scoop: Why My First Job Mattered -- by President Barack Obama
3. Why These 4 Companies Are Getting Serious About Their Employer Brands -- by J.T. O'Donnell
4. Is Blind Hiring the Best Hiring? -- by Claire Cain Miller
5. The 10 Best Interview Questions You’ll See This Year -- by Lauren Stead
6. 8 Podcasts Every Recruiter Should Listen to -- by Siofra Pratt
7. Employers: Young Workers are Your Diamonds in the Rough -- by Maria Contreras-Sweet
9. New Survey Reveals 85% of All Jobs are Filled Via Networking -- by Lou Adler
10. CEO Ruins Company’s Employer Brand With a Single Email -- by J.T. O'Donnell
* Image by Michael Matti
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.