The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
March 18, 2016
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. How "Blind Recruitment" Works And Why You Should Consider It -- by Michael Grothaus
2. Is Agency recruitment Going to be ‘Uber-ised’? The Answer Here. -- by Greg Savage
3. Employee Retention and Hiring - "Love the One You're With" First -- by Ed Nathanson
4. Leaders Who are Great at Hiring do These 3 Things -- by Matt Crabtree
5. Your Secret Weapon for Hiring the Best Talent in 2016 -- by Colin Shaw
7. We are Internal Recruiters, Not Failed Agency Recruiters -- by Racheal hill
9. 7 Hiring Rules You Cannot Break to Land Top Talent -- by Lou Adler
10. 13 Songs From the 80s That Any Recruiter Can Relate to -- by Paul Petrone
* Image by Thang Nguyen Huu
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.