The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
January 6, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 6 Career Resolutions You Need To Make In 2017 -- by Ashley Stahl
2. It's Time To Start Conducting More Scientific Job Interviews -- by Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic
3. Where the Jobs Will (And Won't) Be in 2017 -- by Karsten Strauss
4. 5 Lessons From the Book LinkedIn's Head of Recruiting Recommends to all New Managers -- by Richard Feloni
5. Why Are There So Few Women In The Sexiest Job Of The 21st Century? -- by Bernard Marr
6. Three Ways Gen Z Will Change the Workplace in 2017 -- by Kunal Kerai
7. The 20 Best US Cities for Finding a Job in 2017 -- by Rachel Gillett
8. A Former Sony Exec Says the Key Trait She Looks for in Hires Won't be Found on a Résumé -- by Áine Cain
9. Execution Is a People Problem, Not a Strategy Problem -- by Peter Bregman
10. 10 Cutting-Edge Recruiting Trends That You Can’t Afford to Ignore in 2017 -- by Dr. John Sullivan
*Image by Jason Carpenter
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.