The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
January 20, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Google Stopped Asking These 7 Job Interview Questions Because They Were So Tricky -- by Darren Weaver and Nathan McAlone
2. 6 Ways Recruiters Can Bring Purpose To Their Work -- by Aaron Hurst
3. LinkedIn's Head of Recruiting Explains Why the First Thing he Does in Every Job Interview is Hand Over a Marker -- by Richard Feloni
4. The Countries With the Best and Worst Gender Pay Gap Expectations -- and How the U.S. Stacks Up -- by Jeff Kauflin
5. Using Open Houses to Recruit are Cliche. Here’s Why I Hosted an Open Mic Night to Attract Diverse Talent -- by Lesley Toche
6. When You Share Your Company’s Success, It Grows -- by Hamdi Ulukaya
7. What Matters More to Your Workforce than Money -- by Andrew Chamberlain
8. The Qualities of Engineers This CTO Loves to Hire -- by Chris Waters
9. These 3 Speech Patterns Will Immediately Reveal If a Candidate is a Star or a Low Performer -- by Mark Murphy
10. The Single Best Predictor of On-the-Job Success -- by Lou Adler
*Image by clement127
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.