The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
March 31, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Why References Are Important and How to Ask for Them -- by Jessica H. Hernandez
2. This is the No. 1 Thing These CEOs Look For in Job Candidates -- by Laura Entis
3. The End of Culture Fit -- by Lars Schmidt
4. Candidate Coaching Improves Hiring Results — So Stop Losing Candidates For Preventable Reasons -- by Dr. John Sullivan
5. Great Cities For Women In Tech In 2017 -- by Karsten Strauss
6. Stop Talking about "Quotas" and "Unqualified Hires" -- by Amy Vernon
7. 10 Tips to Find the Perfect Employee -- by Dr. Richard Weinberger
8. Retool Recruiting to Attract Millennials -- by Lisa Rabasca Roepe
9. The Next Big Hiring Thing -- by Lou Adler
10. Job Interviews Have Become Predictable and Ineffective – Here Are 10 Ways to Change That -- by Dr. John Sullivan
*Image by Antonio Cinotti
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.