The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
April 7, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Employees From All Generations Want This One Thing From Employers -- by Phil Strazzulla
2. Frustrated With Your Recruiting Results? Ask New Hires ‘What Worked’ -- by Dr. John Sullivan
3. Why So Many Workers Prefer Their Remote Colleagues To the Ones in Their Office -- by Jeanne Meister
4. 5 Key Steps to Starting a D&I Program -- by Steve Bates
6. General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt Doesn’t Think Robots Will Kill Jobs in the Near Future -- by Sarak Kessler
7. Why Candidate's Ditch the Offer at Final Moment -- by Vivek Goswami
8. A new law in New York City will eliminate everyone's least-favorite interview question -- by Áine Cain
10. 5 TED Talks That Every Recruiter Should Watch -- by Gregory Lewis
*Image by Kathrin & Stefan Marks
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.