The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
April 28, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. How to Leverage Your Organization's Brand and Culture to Attract Talent -- by Michele Lerner
2. Is Your Hiring Process As Emotionally Intelligent As the People It’s Meant to Hire? -- by Lars Schmidt
3. How James Caan and Karren Brady Plan to Find the World's Top Recruiter -- by John White
4. Everything Millennials Want From Work Really Stems From This -- Kathryn Minshew
5. Contract Work Continues to Redefine the Workplace -- by Valerie Bolden-Barrett
6. Candidates Can Now Leave Ratings For Recruiters Online -- by Shannon Pritchett
7. 8 Red Flags to Look Out For When Interviewing -- by Christine Wright
8. We asked 6 Wall Street recruiters about the hottest trends in hiring -- by Rachael Levy and Matt Turner
9. Talent By The Numbers, V -- by Todd Raphael
10. This 6-Step Prep Process Is the Difference Between a Great Interview and an Ineffective One -- by Cory Eustice
*Image by Moyan Brenn
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.