The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
May 5, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Why Hiring Managers Shouldn’t Be Making the Hiring Decision -- by Lou Adler
2. The Recruitment Industry to Die in 2018 -- by Simon Young
3. Why a Great Recruiter is Like an Iceberg -- by Greg Savage
4. Recruiting Sucks because of YOU -- by Christie McPherson
5. Six Realities of Recruiting You Don’t Have to Accept -- by Scott A. Scanlon
6. 4 Ways to Build a Successful Talent Pipeline -- by Catherine Skrzypinski
7. 3 years as a recruiter taught me the secret to out-earning your colleagues has nothing to do with hard work -- by Susie Moore
8. Google’s Head Of HR Shares His Hiring Secrets -- by Andy Meek
10. How Cisco Reinvented Its Employer Brand with One Word: Trust -- by Carmen Collins
*Image by Simon Matzinger
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.