The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
May 19, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. CareerBuilder: Over Half of HR Managers Predict AI Will be Part of Their Function in 5 Years -- by Valerie Bolden-Barrett
2. GE Has No Idea What the Future of Work Will Look Like, and It Appointed a Finance Executive to Figure It Out -- Sarah Kessler
3. Neurodiversity as a Competitive Advantage -- by Robert D. Austin and Gary P. Pisano
4. 8 Ways to Jazz Up Your LinkedIn Company Page for Recruitment -- by Jen Dewar
5. What’s the Essential Tech Stack for the Modern Recruiter? -- by Ushma Mistry
6. Insights From 11 Leaders On Recruiting And Hiring Remote Workers -- by Carol Cochran
7. Former Student Athletes Have A Major Advantage With Employers Right Now...Here's Why -- by J.T. O'Donnell
8. A Data Scientist's Take: Who's Snagging the Most Talent From Top Companies? -- by Caitlin Crump
9. The 20 Most Popular Jobs for College Grads -- by Áine Cain
10. The 2017 Top Companies Rankings Revealed -- by Wade Burgess
*Image by 白士 李
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.