The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
May 26, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Recruiter Is the Hottest Job in HR -- by Roy Maurer
2. Talent Sourcing in a New Reality: A Story of Human Kindness -- by Greg Hawkes
3. 6 Essential Steps for a Successful Recruiting Process -- by Jay Starkman
4. The Amazing ’25 Names Approach’ for Filling Your Talent Pipeline Simultaneously With Every Hire -- by Dr. John Sullivan
5. How We Closed the Gap Between Men’s and Women’s Retention Rates -- by Michelle Stohlmeyer Russell and Lori Moskowitz Lepler
6. The Future of Retail Jobs; Why We Need to Think About Plan B for the Future of Work -- by Michael Spencer
7. A CEO and Former Bain Consultant Shares His Favorite Job Interview Question -- by Áine Cain
8. Why You Should Pay Your Employees As Much As You Can -- by Galen Emanuele
9. OMG: I Took My Own Recruiting Advice and Here's What Happened -- by Roberta Chinsky Matuson
10. 4 Signs You’re One Burnt Out Recruiter (and How to Revive Yourself) -- by Beth Kanter
*Image by Mariusz Kluzniak
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.