The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
January 27, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Why Forgetting Interviews and Cover Letters May Get You Your Best Hire Yet -- Evan Carmichael
2. I Interviewed Over 100 Top HR Managers, Recruiters, and CEOs — These Are the 4 Skills They're Looking For Right Now -- by Caroline Beaton
3. Why Feedback Trumps Performance Reviews (and How to Deliver It) -- by Camille Preston
4. Evaluating Job Applicants With Criminal Histories -- by Lisa Nagele-Piazza
5. Why a 300-Person San Francisco Startup Doesn't Offer Anyone a Job Until They've Undergone a 'Trial Week' -- by Áine Cain
6. Great Teams Are About Personalities, Not Just Skills -- by Dave Winsborough and Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic
7. Why Good Employees Quit -- by Ken Schmitt and Vicky Willenberg
8. The 20 Best Tech Jobs in America Right Now -- by Rachel Gillett
9. Eight Tips to Attract and Retain Stellar Performers -- by Cozette white
10. The Top 10 Buzzwords Recruiters Should Avoid -- by Maria Ignatova
*Image by Trey Ratcliff
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.