The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
July 14, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. What We Learned from Improving Diversity Rates at Pinterest -- by Candice Morgan
2. What if your employer paid you to exercise and sleep? Inside one startup’s wellness experiment -- by Leah Fessler
3. Note to Startups: Employees Are Happiest When Leaders Have a Moral Compass -- by Nina Zipkin
4. It’s Boom Times for Recruiters After U.S. Job Market Tightens -- by Patricia Laya and Daniel Flatley
5. Does Diversity Actually Increase Creativity? -- by Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic
6. 12 Recruitment Memes That Speak The Absolute TRUTH! -- by Dylan Redmond
7. How to Keep Candidates Warm During the Recruiting Process -- by Liz Ryan
8. How Our New Careers Hub Puts People First -- by Keeran Gunnoo
9. A Tech CEO Explains Why He 'Throws Résumés Out the Door' — But Places Huge Value on the Cover Letter -- by Shana Lebowitz
10. 12 Innovative Recruiting Strategies That Savvy Companies are Using -- by Dr. John Sullivan
* Image by Kris Williams
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.