The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
July 21, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. The Arby's CEO asked 1,000 US employees the same question before his hugely successful brand turnaround -- by Richard Feloni
2. How to Make HR Analytics Simple and Human -- by Michael Woodward
3. These Are the LinkedIn InMails That Get the Highest Response Rates -- by Neha Mandhani
4. 10 Tips For Starting A Small Business That You Haven't Heard A Thousand Times Already -- by Mike Kappel
6. Talent Acquisition Needs More Change [infographic] -- by Sharlyn Lauby
7. Forget Experience; Hire for Talent Instead -- by Gadiel Morantes
8. A Guide to Finding and Hiring the Best Contractors -- by Alyssa Merwin
9. Without Metrics, Weak Onboarding Will Neutralize Your Recruiting Results -- by Dr. John Sullivan
10. 7 Ruthless Recruiting Lessons From Game of Thrones [SPOILERS] -- by Greg Lewis
* Image by Miroslav Petrasko
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.