The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
July 28, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. How Enterprises Are Using Chatbots In The Remote Hiring Process -- by Murry Newlands
2. I've held 1,000 interviews, and I've found only 4 questions truly matter -- by David Walker
3. If GoDaddy Can Turn the Corner on Sexism, Who Can’t? -- by Charles Duhigg
4. 3 Tips to Make Sure You're Hiring the Best Team Players -- by Jackelyn Ho
5. How a century-old startup is changing perceptions among millennials -- by Cornelius McGrath
6. Revelation — Treating Job Applicants Who Are Also Customers Poorly Is Costing You Million$ -- by Dr. John Sullivan
7. How This Hiring Manager Maintains A Millennial Team With A 93% Retention Rate -- by Kimberly Fries
8. How Royal DSM Is Improving Its Geographic and Gender Diversity -- by Avivah Wittenberg-Cox
9. How SMBs Can Win In Today’s Hiring Climate - by Maren Hogan
10. LinkedIn Report Has 13 New Candidate Insights to Help You Recruit Better -- by Kate Reilly
* Image by clement127
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.