The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
August 4, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Two Types of Diversity Training That Really Work -- by Alex Lindsey, Eden King, Ashley Membere, and Ho Kwan Cheung
2. How Will The Laws Banning Salary History Affect Your Recruitment Team? -- by Kandace Miller
3. A Winning Parental Leave Policy Can Be Surprisingly Simple -- by Hilary Rau and Joan C. Williams
4. The CEO of Airbnb starts each morning with a simple but effective twist on the standard to-do list -- Richard Feloni
5. The 4 Traits of Naturally Skilled Recruiters -- by Maren Hogan
6. A Millennial’s Ideal Workplace -- by Julian Hüner
7. How to Avoid Hiring A**holes -- by Don Pepperss
8. 21 Countries That Are Highly Likely to Poach Skilled Workers From the US -- by Áine Cain
9. Let's Stop Asking for Salary History. Do you agree? -- by Oleg Vishnepolsky
10. The Top Industries Gaining and Losing Millennials, According to LinkedIn Data -- by Deanne Tockey
*Image by Maria Ignatova
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.