The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
February 3, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Skilled Workers Are Scarce in Tight Labor Market -- by Jeffrey Sparshott
3. Bad Manager Mistakes That Make Good People Quit -- by Dr. Travis Bradberry
4. Parents at Etsy are raving about the company's progressive parental leave policy -- by Rachell Gillett
5. This LinkedIn Recruiter's Tips For Showcasing Soft Skills On Job Interviews -- by Brendan Browne
6. Want Better Hires? Train Your Hiring Managers -- by James Ellis
7. Funding Sources Line Up for Recruiters Focused On Gig Workers -- by Scott A. Scanlon
8. 5 Cities Attracting 20-Somethings in Droves -- by Áine Cain
9. HR’s Vital Role in How Employees Spend Their Time, Talent, and Energy -- by Eric Garton
10. If You Think a Candidate is Exaggerating During the Interview, Try This Technique -- by Mark Murphy
*Image by Michael Matti
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.