The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
August 11, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 7 Ruthless Recruiting Lessons from Game of Thrones -- by Greg Lewis
3. Top 6 Reasons to Never Work in HR -- by Mathis Haccoun
4. Frustrations of Recruitment Industry - Can we tell "Fake" candidates apart? -- by Hima K. Reddy
6. The Future of Agency Recruiting Is Going to Be Very Different -- by Jorg Stegemann
8. Let's Stop Asking for Salary History. Do You Agree? -- by Oleg Vishnepolsky
9. The 4 Traits of Naturally Skilled Recruiters -- by Maren Hogan
*Image by Maria Ignatova
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.