The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
August 18, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 3 Signs a Company's 'Bro Culture' Is Killing the Business -- by J.T. O'Donnell
2. 9 Myths About LinkedIn That Will Impede Your Success -- by William Aruda
3. 10 Best Practices to Create a High Performing Sourcing Team (Infographic) -- by Annalena Morris
4. When Hiring for Attitude — Catch ‘Attitude Fraud’ Because Candidates Fake It -- by Dr. John Sullivan
5. A Recruiter Who's Held 5,000 Job Interviews Explains the Strategy that Always Catches his Eye -- by Áine Cain
6. The Best Fonts to Use on a Resume, According to Typographers and Designers -- by Marguerite Ward
7. Will Recruiters Bite When Your Email Address is Seriously Uncool? -- Vinayak Ranade
8. How Eventbrite Recruiting Increased Its Response Rates by 20% with Fun, Authentic Content Marketing -- by Maxwell Huppart
10. 7 Ruthless Recruiting Lessons From Game of Thrones [SPOILERS] -- by Greg Lewis
*Image by Maria Ignatova
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.