The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
August 25, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. References Should Come from a Candidate’s Coworkers, Not Just Their Boss -- by Disha Rupayana, Cynthia A. Hedricks, Leigh Puchalski and Chet Robie
2. How the Gig Economy Is Changing the Definition of a ’Job’ -- by Cynthia Lunn-Romer
3. What 11 CEOs Have Learned About Championing Diversity -- by Stefanie K. Johnson
4. 85 Percent of Job Applicants Lie on Resumes. Here's How to Spot a Dishonest Candidate -- by J.T. O'Donnell
5. Apple Hid a Job Listing On Its Website That You Need Serious Computer Skills to Find -- by Kif Leswing
6. Believe It or Not, Thomas Edison Made Candidates Try a Bowl of Soup During Job Interviews -- by Jeff Haden
7. We Ranked the Eemaining 'Game of Thrones' Leaders By Their Abilities — Here's How They're Doing This Week -- by Áine Cain
10. How Netflix Reimagined the Recruiter-Hiring Manager Relationship -- by Dan Hoyle
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.