The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
September 1, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Job Seekers Are Frustrated With Automated Recruiting -- by Aliah D. Wright
2. Sheryl Sandberg Says HP CEO Meg Whitman Taught Her a Hiring Lesson She Never Forgot -- by Richard Feloni
3. Hiring For a Discipline You Know Little About -- by Tomasz Tunguz
4. Horse Sense for Removing Hiring Bias -- by Lou Adler
5. Is HR Ready (and Willing) to Adapt to All the Tech Changes in Recruitment? -- by Valerie Chua
6. Mark Zuckerberg’s Seven-Word Definition of “Company Values” is Both Provocative and Actionable -- by Leah Fessler
8. Don’t Lie To Me – Make Candidates Show Who They Really Are -- by Liz Bronson
9. 50% of HR managers are time-strapped by manual number crunching -- by Valerie Bolden-Barrett
10. What These 5 Leaders Would Ask If They Only Had Time For 1 Interview Question -- Maxwell Huppert
*Image by Trey Ratcliff
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.