The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
September 15, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Gender Balance in Your Tech Startup’s C-Suite Won’t Happen Overnight. Here’s How to Start -- by Kelly Kinnard
2. As Your Company Evolves, What Happens to Employees Who Don’t? -- by Robert Glazer
3. Empathy and the Candidate Experience Vacuum -- by Charu Malhotra
4. The Candidate Response That Nearly Made Me Cry -- by Greg Savage
5. Just Having People Who Look Different Isn't Enough to Create a Diverse Team -- by Scott Page
6. The Impact Of Unconscious Bias On Leadership Decision Making -- by Michael Brainard
7. A Former Facebook Exec Asks Herself the Same Question at the End of Every Day to Keep Her Career on Track -- by Libby Kane
8. The One Follow-up Question You’re Missing That Could Cost You a Future Prospect -- Ashley Stevens
9. One Personality Trait Great Candidates Share—and How to Spot It -- by Samantha McLaren
10. 5 Things New Hires Want During Onboarding -- by Jean Tang
*Image by Maria Ignatova
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.