The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
September 29, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Can Being Emotionally Intelligent Help You Be a Better Recruiter? -- by Andrew R. McIlvaine
2. The Future Of Work: Flexible Work Arrangements -- by Lori Darley
3. 6 Hot Tips For Improving Your Recruiting Cold Calls -- by Elizabeth Heron
4. How AI Tech Is Changing Small Business Marketing And Customer Service -- by Murray Newlands
5. A Startup Added One Small Step to Their Job Application Process — and No One Has Quit in 3 Years -- by Áine Cain
6. 5 Ways to Help Employees Keep Up with Digital Transformation -- by Deb Henretta and Anand Chopra-McGowan
7. Melinda Gates: Corporate America Must Stop Demanding We All Be Workaholics -- by Julie Bort
8. Why AI Doesn't Mean Taking The 'Human' Out Of Human Resources -- by Georgene Huang
9. Should You Offer Performance Pay for Your Gig Workers? -- by Stephanie Thomas
10. 10 Things That Still Puzzle Me After Recruiting for 45 Years -- by Lou Adler
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.