The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
October 6, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. What Science Says About Identifying High-Potential Employees -- by Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic, Seymour Adler, and Robert B. Kaiser
2. How The Founders Of Postmates, SeatGeek And Other Next Billion-Dollar Startups Designed Their Company Cultures -- by Tanya Klich
3. Let’s Take a Good Look at the 3 Things That Make a Strong Recruiting Culture -- by Shanil Kaderali
4. The Not So Soft Skills to Look For When You Hire -- by Scott Span
5. How to Teach Employees Skills They Don’t Know They Lack -- by Ulrik Juul Christensen
6. To Recruit Top Talent, Check Your Preconceived Notions at the Door -- by Elizabeth Harr
7. I Interview 100,000 People a Year, and There are 6 Questions That Make Job Candidates Stick in My Mind -- by Sjoerd Gehring
8. How to Recruit and Hire for Small Business with These 6 Tactics -- by Larry Alton
9. How Tony Robbins Came From a Broken Household to Build a $6 Billion Empire and Coach Business Legends Like Marc Benioff and Paul Tudor Jones -- by Anna Mazarakis and Richard Feloni
10. LinkedIn's CEO: These Are the 3 Trends That'll Shape the Future of Talent -- by Paul Petrone
*Image by Jeff Wallace
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.