The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
October 13, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Four Questions This Founder Asks Himself After Interviewing Job Candidates -- by Christian Bonilla
2. HR Leaders Want Predictive Analytics, But Only 1 in 3 Has Access to It -- by Valerie Bolden-Barrett
3. The Solution to the Three-Legged Stool Hiring Problem -- by Lou Adler
4. There Are Two Types of Performance — but Most Organizations Only Focus on One -- by Lindsay McGregor and Neel Doshi
5. This Recruiter Shares The Questions The Smartest Job Candidates Asked -- by Sjoerd Gehring
7. Remote work: A Productive Perk Worth Keeping -- Sharon Florentine
8. A PayPal Exec Always Tells Job Candidates Exactly What He Wants to Hear Before the Interview Even Starts -- by Áine Cain
9. Employer Value Propositions Are Brand Building Blocks -- by Roy Maurer
*Image by Giuseppe Milo
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.