The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
February 10, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Is It Easier to Get a Job If You're Adam or Mohamed? -- by Zack Adesina and Oana Marocico
2. Women Are Less Likely to Apply for Executive Roles If They’ve Been Rejected Before -- by Raina BrandsIsabel and Fernandez-Mateo
3. Changing Age Demographics Have Big Implications for All of Us – Let’s Get Engaged on Shaping The Future We Want (and Need) -- by Jo Ann Jenkins
4. 3 Years as a Recruiter Taught Me the Secret to Out-Earning Your Colleagues Has Nothing to Do With Hard Work -- by Susie Moore
5. How to Set a Rookie Recruiter Up for Success -- by Naomi Baggs
6. Attracting and Retaining the Best Employees -- by Daniel Burrus
7. 12 Mind Altering Ideas to Overcome the “Knee Jerk” Bias -- by Lou Adler
8. A New Wave of HR Technology Consolidation Begins -- by Josh Bersin
9. Must-Reads for Every Recruiter's Bookshelf -- by Jennifer Kim
10. The Happiest Cities To Work In Right Now -- by Jeff Kauflin
*Image by Norbert Rupp
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.