The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
October 20, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Former Apple CEO John Sculley Explains Why Steve Jobs Was the Best Recruiter He Ever Met -- by Áine Cain
2. There Are Two Types of Performance — but Most Organizations Only Focus on One -- by Lindsay McGregor and Neel Doshi
3. Skills-Based Hiring Will Shift the Marketplace, Experts Say -- by Riia O’Donnell
4. Five Keys to Hiring A Star Employee -- by Ashley Stahl
5. We Need to Talk About Mental Health in Recruitment-Land... -- by Pete Watson
6. The Solution to the Three-Legged Stool Hiring Problem -- by Lou Adler
7. Prepare to Meet the Robot Recruiters -- by Leslie Hook
8. The Most Underrated Quality a Recruiter Can Have That Guarantees Success -- by Manan Shah
9. Does a Recruiter's Gut-Feel Still Have a Role to Play in Today's Modern Assessment Process? -- by Jack Villiers
10. Candidates Share 5 Things That Will Make Your Interview Process Stand Out -- by Samantha McLaren
*Image by James Marvin Phelps
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.