The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
November 3, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. You Recruit For Talent, But Are You Missing Something More Important? -- by John Zappe
2. What's Coming Next in HR Tech -- by Michelle V. Rafter
3. A Study Used Sensors to Show That Men and Women Are Treated Differently at Work -- by Stephen Turban,Laura Freeman, and Ben Waber
4. We Asked 145 Companies About Their Referral Programs. Here’s What We Learned -- Vinayak Ranade
5. 10 Workplace Trends You'll See In 2018 -- by Dan Schwabel
6. How To Recruit Top Candidates Without Sifting Through Countless Resumes -- by Jonathan Dawson
7. Leaders Believe They Value Diversity, But Direct Reports Don't Agree -- by Jack Zenger
8. Jeff Bezos Says You Should Ask These 3 Questions Before Every New Hire -- by Jessica Stillman
9. Managers Make a Common Mistake With Millennials — and It Could Lead Them to Quit -- by Shana Lebowitz
10. The 3 Traits of Great Team Players (And How to Recruit for Them) -- by Samantha McLaren
*Image by Paul Morris
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.