The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
November 17, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. 3 Tips for Hiring Leaders and 1 Essential Quality for Everyone -- by Michael Skok
2. The Hidden Reason New Hires Underperform -- by Lou Adler
3. Training Programs and Reporting Systems Won’t End Sexual Harassment. Promoting More Women Will -- by Frank Dobbin and Alexandra Kalev
4. How to Get More People to Use Your Employee Referral Program -- by Roy Maurer
5. 3 Hot HR & Recruitment Trends to Follow in 2018 -- by Dylan Redmond
6. 5 Things Anyone Can Learn About Leadership From Uber's New CEO -- by Sonya Mann
7. Getting to the Tipping Point of Culture Change Faster -- by Jerome Parisse-Brassens
8. A German Company Lets Its Employees Decide Who Should be Hired and Fired -- by Marleen Stollen
10. This Chart Reveals Where AI Will Impact Recruiting (and What Skills Make Recruiters Irreplaceable) -- by Sankar Venkatraman
*Image by Laura Aziz
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.