The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
November 25, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Saturday interview: Meet the recruiters striving to change the image of the industry -- by Margaret Taylor
2. Stop hiring bad recruiters -- by Leighanne McAleer
3. Massive lies recruiter tell themselves -- by Greg Savage
4. Sjoerd Gehring: How To Create A Positive Candidate And Employee Experience -- by Dan Schawbel
5. One of the top recruitment firms on Wall Street just published its annual compensation guide for traders — and it's not pretty -- by Matt Turner
6. This Chart Reveals Where AI Will Impact Recruiting (and What Skills Make Recruiters Irreplaceable) -- by Sankar Venkatraman
7. Company: Can you tell me How Much you make? Candidate: Nope, I don’t have to -- by Jack Kelly
8. The only thing that matters is the ability to do the job. Put aside all prejudice, all nonsense "common sense". Simply hire best people for the job. -- by Oleg Vishnepolsky
9. When It Comes to Recruiting, New Laws Miss How We Negotiate Salary -- by Derek Zeller
10. Speed Trumps Perfection When Hiring Top Talent -- by Roberta Chinsky Matuson
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.