The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
December 15, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. How This Fast-Growing Software Company Hires the Best Employees (and Keeps Them Happy) -- by Emily Canal
2. SpaceX Employees are Instructed to Hire People 'Better Than Themselves' — and They Look for 3 Qualities -- by Abby Jackson
3. When It Comes to Hiring, Should We All Turn Into The Voice Judges? -- by Betty Liu
4. Five Soft Skills Today’s Employers Are Looking For -- by Pam Lindsay-Dunn
5. The Non-Negotiable Quality Steve Jobs Looked For When Hiring Top Employees -- by Chelsea Ritschel
6. Emailing While You’re on Vacation Is a Quick Way to Ruin Company Culture -- by Katie Denis
7. 12 Questions to Ask Job Candidates’ References -- by Jeff Hyman
9. The 1 Question Burger King's CEO Asks Job Candidates Is Much Harder Than You Would Think -- by Tommy Mello
10. Watch Santa Interview for a Brand New (Corporate) Gig -- by Lydia Abbot
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.