The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
December 22, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. What Tools do You Need as a Recruiter for an Awesome 2018? -- by Annalena Morris
3. Ernst & Young Steps Up Recruitment of Disabled and Autistic Employees -- by Michael Cohn
4. The Fatal Flaw in Behavioral Interviewing -- by Lou Adler
5. 17 Business Books Everyone Will be Reading in 2018 -- by Richard Feloni and Shana Lebowitz
6. How to Hire -- by Patty McCord
7. Top 5 Skills That Are Required to Retain a Job in 2018 -- by Devashish Chakravarty
9. The Recruiter Loved Me, Then Ghosted Me -- by J.T. O'Donnell
10. 5 Recruiting Lessons From Your Favorite Holiday Movies -- by Greg Lewis
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.