The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
February 17, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. The Flexibility Stigma: How a Weekly Meeting on Monday Nights Can Shut Off Your Access to Top Talent -- by Stacey Epstein
2. How to Combat Unconscious Bias in the Hiring Process -- by Suneil Kamath
3. Employees Will Be Easy to Lose and Hard to Hire in 2017 -- by Scott A. Scanlon
4. 10 Promising Jobs In 2017 And The Skills You Need To Get Them -- by Karsten Strauss
5. Talent By the Numbers -- by Todd Raphael
6. The Key To Closing The Gender Diversity Gap -- by Rajeev Peshawaria
7. LinkedIn’s Newest Feature Lets Recruiters Find Contractors -- by Ken Yeung
8. A CEO Explains Why He Runs His Company 'Like a 2,000-Person Basketball Team' -- by Áine Cain
9. The Most Desirable Employee Benefits -- by Kerry Jones
10. The Hiring Insights You Should Know From LinkedIn’s First Workforce Reports -- by Gregory Lewis
*Image by Trey Ratcliff
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.